Suchitra Hari conducts UK Bach Centre approved Level 1 Training through physical classroom experience to provide a fulfilling experience of understanding, choosing and utilising the Bach flower remedies. The physical training classes are conducted over 2 days, usually on weekends and require the participants to be engaged for a full day. The physical course is structured specifically to focus on collaboration amongst the group members and achieve a deeper understanding of the Bach system. These training classes are conducted in various cities and are available throughout India to everyone.
- Understanding of the 38 bach flower remedies and their indications.
- Understanding the application of the remedies to common everyday situations.
- Learning to select remedies to manage emotional needs.
- Understanding Dr Bach’s approach and philosophy.
- Acquiring the knowledge and skills to select and mix remedy bottle
- Learning to use remedies for animals.
- Engage, Exchange and learn through the conventional training method.
- Acquire knowledge on basics and philosophy of Bach flower remedies through dedicated time and days.
- In-depth and structured to give you confidence in the area of Bach flower remedies.
- Interact with other participants to broaden your knowledge about issues faced.
- Become empowered to manage emotions through Bach flower remedies.
- Implement the remedies for self and family through greater understanding.
- Creates a strong foundation in the direction of becoming a Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner (BFRP).
- International certification from The Bach Centre, UK.
COVID UPDATE : For the year 2020, all the physical classes have been converted to online training sessions. Please contact now for more details.
error: Content is protected !!